Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

We headed up to Fort Collins on Saturday to hang out with Grandma G and have some fun for the weekend. We had a great time and had fun watching Grace enjoy her first Easter basket. She loved shaking the eggs full of jelly beans. Saturday night we had Wayne's Pizza. This is my mom's favorite pizza that she brings home from Chicago frozen and it is a special treat when she shares it. LOL. Grace sure did want some too...someday Grace, someday.


We got up today and Grace found that the Easter bunny had visited her.

Back off, this is my basket!

Is this really for me?!
Mmm....pez is good.
After checking out her Easter basket we got ready to go to church. It was the oddest day weather wise. When we left to go to church is was snowing. Now keep in mind the forecast was for it to be 65 today. When we got out of church it was a bright sunshining day. As we say here, only in Colorado.

Today was the first time Grace had been to church. We had to go to the school gym for church since the main church was full. The school is actually my elementary school. It was fun to go in the school and see all they had done to it. I have to say though, it still smells the same in there after all of these years.

When church was over we headed outside to take some photos in our Sunday best.

What is this green stuff?

This final Easter photo you can kind of see Grace's little tooth that has popped through. I have yet to get a good one, but we will someday.

In other news, Grace loves to help me read the paper on Sundays now. Well really she likes to eat it.

Grace has also started to have some seperation anixety lately. Basically if you leave the room without her she flips out. She can't seem to be alone these days. So, some mornings she is right with me every second I am getting ready for work. Here she is checking out the shoe closet. I think she is ready for her own - a gal after my own heart.


Grace LOVES dinner time and I mean loves anytime she gets to sit in her highchair and eat. We recently started giving her some Cheerios and she has tried cooked potato and green bean. And she now thinks its fun to "eat" her tray...


Coming up this week, Aunty K comes to visit. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment