Saturday, April 17, 2010

Aunty K's Visit

Last weekend my sister Katie came to visit us. We were all very excited to see her as she had just gotten engaged. We had a great time taking her wedding dress shopping and she had a chance to decide what kinds of things she did and didn't like about a wedding dress. Katie had a great time seeing Grace and was just amazed how much she has changed and learned in the short 4 months since she had seen her. Katie even picked out the flower girl dress she wants Grace to wear in March 2011 when she gets married. I have no doubt Grace will look great, but I wonder at 18 months of age if she will in fact make it down the aisle. Only time will tell.


Grace even got in on the wedding action and checked out my veil that I wore as I was showing it to Katie as an item to possibly borrow if she wanted.



After many attempts to get a photo of th one tooth Grace has sprouted I finally got the perfect shot! She loves when I say "Awwww Nuts!" during dinner time and always laughs and smiles, it is pretty darn cute.


Grace is also an escape artist in the bathtub.


And a banana stealer when I am trying to have one in the morning.



And is now loving to clap!


We hope we get to see Aunty K again soon - it was a great visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment