Saturday, April 17, 2010

Grace has new tricks.

The other night Grace decided she could pull herself up in the bathtub of all places. She was pretty proud of her slippery self. Brian and I had been talking about lowering the matress in her crib for weeks and when he returned from walking the dog I called him into the bathroom and Grace showed him her new trick. Right after that I told Brian to lower the crib matress - now! She has so far only done it in the bathtub, but I suspect she will start pulling herself up all over the house soon.


As I mentioned before Grace is off and army crawling like crazy. She has even started to follow us out of whatever room she might be playing in. She is getting really fast. After her bath I went to clean her glasses and caught her getting ready to show off her new skill by going after a toy.


Today I went and had Grace's 9 month photos taken. We had lots of fun with Miss Ann who took her photos. A link is to come so you all can see them.

This week we have Grace's 9 month check up and a normal work week ahead. Here is hoping it gets warm and a bit more spring like around here.

1 comment:

  1. We have the ducky bath tub too, it's great!

    http://sweetcakesxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete