Monday, July 1, 2013

Kneip Family Reunion

We headed to Kansas City on my 29th birthday - or the 5th anniversary of my 29th birthday, but who's counting? It was Jack's first airplane ride and Grace was beyond excited to fly with GG and meet her cousins. I haven't seen some of my cousins in a few years and was also excited to meet their kids. We all have kids around the same age and we knew the girls would have a blast. It was so nice to see family and catch up. I suppose if money weren't an issue we'd see each other more, but unfortunately we can't. It was a great time to all get together in one spot and catch up. Here are some photos from that fun trip!

Jack will not lay still during a diaper change and decided to have some naked time on the bed. 


With my girl on my birthday. 


Time to swim!


Aunty K & Uncle Mark


GG with Aunt Nancy


Grace with her cousin Audrey who is 4 - they had a grand old time. 


Grace, Audrey, Lily & Lo who are 2


The cutest twins ever!


Grace with Aunty K


Aunt Sue and Uncle Terry with their Granddaughters


GG and her grandkids. 


All of the girl cousins - the boys and some of the other girl cousins couldn't make it. 


Our family. 


GG with her brothers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment