Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santa Visit

The day after Thanksgiving we headed out with GG to visit Santa. Grace wasn't really into him. She stood far from him at first, but when she saw me shake Santa's hand and talk to him she came over and shook his hand too. It was pretty cute. Before we left I tried to explain to her why we see Santa and why we celebrate Christmas. I told her that it is Jesus' birthday and we celebrate by receiving gifts from Santa if we are good. So after that it was pretty funny to hear what she said to Santa.

She told him "for my birthday I want princess stuff and stuff to build." It was really cute. When photo time came Grace was not up for sitting next to Santa or on his lap. Oh well, maybe next year.

Here she is staring out the window ready to go.


Waiting in line for Santa.



Dancing with her shadow.


Talking to Santa.



Here's hoping our next visit to Santa goes a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment