Monday, December 12, 2011

Chrismakuh! 2011

On Saturday Grace & I headed to Marissa's house for our annual Chrismakuh party to celebrate with Marissa, Avery, Ben, Emerson, Marci, Isaiah, Sarah, Colin and Rachel. It was an annual ritual that I always look forward too.

It is so amazing each year to see how much the kids have grown. And it is always a treat for me to get some time with my best girlfriends. I think about how long we have known each other and I'm so thrilled we are all still friends.

As usual it is always hard to get the kids to all look at the camera at the same time when taking a group photo, but it makes for an amusing time for us adults as we try to do whatever we can to get them all too look.






After photo time it was present time. This year Aunty Raya picked Grace's name and got her a fun doll that will actually drink juice and pee into her diapers. You can also brush her teeth. This doll has been a big hit. She has played with it a lot over the last couple of days.



And one last shot of us ladies. Still looking good after all these years - and all these kids!


Merry Chrismakuh!

No comments:

Post a Comment