Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trouble, trouble trouble!

Grace always seems to be getting into trouble these days. I think it comes with exploring and learning how to do things. First she loves to climb and I mean loves it! Here she is up on our ottoman...getting up there is fine with us until she stands - I tell you trouble.



And then there is eating. She doesn't seem to do it at daycare much, but at home she is all about putting food in her hair. Here is what happened recently with yogurt and then her favorite mac and cheese I make her.





Here she is checking out the toilet paper in the bathroom.




I am sure Grace will continue to get into lots of trouble as she grows up. Right now though, it sure is hard to discipline her when she flashes her adorable smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment