Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A New First for Grace

I thought this little story deserved its own post. Tonight I was on my own as Brian went to the Rockies game and Grace and I were going through her normal routine. She was taking her bath and we were playing when she stopped to do her grunts which means only one thing - she had to poop. The last time she pooped in the tub I stressed over whether all her toys were sanitized since they all end up in her mouth and such and didn't feel like the tub was clean enough for her for weeks. This time though, I had a plan. I lifted her out of the tub and sat her on the toilet. That's right folks, at the ripe old age of 14 months Grace pooped on the potty for the first time. When she was done (or so I thought) I put her to the side and showed her and we cheered - then she pooped on the floor.

It was so funny and a girls night I won't soon forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment