Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sleeping through the night...

I am sure I will now jinx us, but Grace has slept through the night the last two nights. Last night the best by far sleeping from about 10-7. I woke up a couple of times worried about her and went and checked on her and made sure she was breathing and she was fine. The last time she did this she was only two months old and that didn't last long. We are hoping she continues to sleep so well because it was nice for us too! Maybe it is the new pajamas, maybe she is just growing up and knowing that mommy needs sleep too. Either way I love it. I found her on Thursday morning sleeping away with her butt in the air.


Last week we got a book from Aunty K - Berenstein Bears - Aunty K's favorite books while growing up. While reading to Grace she thought it was more fun to eat the book. Any and everything goes in her mouth these days. Those teeth ought to pop up anyday now.



We have been working on Grace learning how to use a cup. She loves to drink water and is somewhat getting the hang of it. Of course in the end she mostly just likes to bang the cup on her tray.




And here is just some general cuteness.



And finally I loaded the videos onto our compter. Grace's new favorite thing to do is blow raspberries - while she is eating dinner of course. I am starting to think we should wear bibs too! Hopefully this works.


Otherwise life in our world is pretty normal. We stared her eye drops and she has gotten smart already and fights me tooth and nail in the morning when I try to put the drop in. No sign that it is working yet, but hopefully it will soon and that she won't fight me so much to get it in!

This week we will work on building her highchair that Grandma G got her - thank you mom - and getting her new car seat installed in my car - hopefully it isn't to difficult.

Have a great weekend!


1 comment: