Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back to Normal

The antibiotics have kicked in and Grace is getting back to her old self. It has been nice to have our happy baby back who plays and laughs and gives you great big smiles. Here is one fun shot taken while she was still under the weather. Huckleberry was very nice to oblige while Grace took a ride.


And here are some geezy smiles she has had while playing lately. So flipping cute!


In other news, Brian took Huck to get his staples out from his accident, but the vet only took about 10 of them out and left the rest in to do some more healing, but this time they didn't wrap them up which meant Huck has had to wear a cone the last few days. Huck is not happy about it.


Poor guy keeps running into things. Brian took him to the vet tonight to see about getting the rest of his staples out. The staples are out and he can take a break from the cone if he doesn't lick his wound to much. Something tells me we will be putting that collar back on because he loves to lick.

On Valentine's Day we woke up to some snow and spent the day cleaning/disinfecting the house of germs now that everyone is almost healthy again. I made homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs as well as brownies for dessert. Once we got the house clean we spent the rest of the day relaxing. Grace wants to know if you will be her Valentine?



And finally going through recent photos I realized there is hardly any of me with Grace. Makes sense since I am the primary photo taker, but Brian captured this one on  Saturday - I have to say it is my new favorite of me and my darling little girl.


Coming up this week is a visit with Grace's eye doctor to check out how the glasses are working out. And I plan to finally figure out how to load the videos we have been taking of Grace on our new video camera we got from Santa. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment