Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The things kids say...

So I am still behind on the blog - shocking I know - but I figured I'd pop in and post quickly some funny things Grace has said lately. Well things that cracked us up anyway!

A few weeks ago Grace had strep and since she had a fever the day before she was not allowed at school. We had gotten a new prescription for her glasses so I figured I would take her to pick some new frames since her fever was gone. We dropped Jack off at school and headed to the eyeglass shop that I knew took our insurance since Brian & I get our glasses there to see what kind of frames they had for kids. We pulled up at 8:58 - they were supposed to open at 9. 9 came and went and they still weren't open. Grace calmly looked at me and said, "mom, I think you just need to relax. This is no big deal. We should just go to Starbucks and come back." So we did. 

This past weekend we were out to dinner and true to form Grace had to go to the bathroom in the middle of dinner. Sometimes I think she just likes to check out every restaurant bathroom. I took her to the bathroom and while hanging out doing her business she says, "mom, sometimes I like to look at my poop when I'm done. I like to see how big it is." 

Kids say the darnedest things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment