Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gymnastics

Well since I had to use my work computer to upload some photos so we can get our condo rented I figured I'd use some lunch break time to update the blog too with some photos since all of them downloaded this morning. Maybe one day our laptop will be fixed...

In November and December I took Grace to a parent/tot gymnastics class. She wasn't super into it at first, but started liking it towards the end. These photos were taken at her last class. Her last class was fun because Brian and Brian's mom (Nana) got to come along and watch. Grace's favorite part by far was jumping in the trampoline. She always hated leaving that task to move onto the others. I think I will take her to another gymnastics class in a few months. It was a great way to burn some energy this winter!






No comments:

Post a Comment