Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Grace loved Halloween this year. We first decorated our pumpkins with stickers on Saturday. She had a great time putting as many as she could on them. It was funny to see how focused she was while decorating. 







On Halloween we headed to see our friends Sarah, Cameron & Colin to go trick-or-treating. Grace thought trick-or-treating was super fun. Every time we got done with a house she would say one more mama! We had a great time and Grace loved putting candy into her pumpkin pail Nana sent her and loved eating the candy! I let the little stinker hold a box of nerds on the way home - soon I heard her eating them and when I got her out of her seat they were little pink nerds everywhere! I saw them again today and it just made me laugh. She loved her candy.





Our little cupcake had a grand time this year. Looking forward to many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment