Monday, August 15, 2011

New West Fest

Saturday, Grace & I headed up to Fort Collins to hang out with my mom while Brian was out of town. On the way we encountered tons of traffic and then I got pulled over for speeding. Thankfully the officer gave me a warning and I was reminded to not get frustrated and not speed! After we finally got to mom's house we headed out to the New West Fest. It is an art festival that has been going on in Fort Collins for a long time. I haven't been in years, but we had some fun. Grace had a great time in this mini jumping castle for toddlers. She had a blast and would not leave.







Here is GG sporting a little hat headband thing that was for sale at the fest.


We had a fun time and I'm sure we will be going to the festival for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment