Monday, June 13, 2011

Almost Two

I know I have been horrible about blogging lately. I will try to be better. It just seems life around here gets busier and busier.

I was looking through the pictures we have taken lately and it just amazes me each day how different Grace is from a year ago. This time last year we were watching her as she was preparing to walk on her own. This year I am amazed at the new words she says or how she one day just put her own shoes on!




I also love how Grace wants to be like mommy and daddy. I was painting my toe nails one day and she decided she needed orange toes too. I was shocked she actually sat there and waited for them to dry - thank goodness for fast dry top coat!

 

Grace also loves to have control - of everything! Getting a picture of her is hard these days as she insists on holding the camera. Most pictures turn out like this:



I sometimes manage to get a cute picture like this though.


As I said in a previous post, Grace is loving flowers. Grace & I went up to Grandma Gina's house recently to help her pick out flowers for her house. Grace was in heaven riding in a wagon and getting to hold flowers - only a few got picked!


So summer is here and Grace is loving all of her outside time and as we learned yesterday pool time! Hopefully I will get some photos of pool time soon. Grace was a fish yesterday and didn't want to get out even if she was shivering! Stay tuned for more updates as the month continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment