Wednesday, January 19, 2011

18 Month Stats

Yesterday we had Grace's 18 month check-up. She weighed in at 24.4 pounds (50th percentile) and is 31.75 inches tall (also 50th percentile). So it appears I have a perfect average girl on my hands, but with a big head measuring 48cm which is the 85th percentile.

The doctor said she looked good and is on track developmentally. The doctor did though refer us to an ENT to get her ears checked by an expert. Just when I thought we got a break from doctors for a while we have a new one we get to visit. We have been plagued lately with a number ear infections and the doctor said with the way her ears looked yesterday there will likely be another on the horizon. Here's hoping the ear infections go away and we don't have to deal with anything new, but if we do, we do. I can't get Grace into the ENT until March, but with any luck she will stay healthy until then - knock on wood!

This past weekend we had Grace's 18 month photo shoot with Ann over at Ann Goldenberg Photography. Here is the photo we got in our sneak peak. All I have to say is Grace looks so grown up now! Where did my little baby go? And I think Grace has a future in modeling - look at that pose and smile! Enjoy this preview as we will have more photos to come of her once we get them from Ann.






1 comment: