Thursday, December 2, 2010

I like...

Grace is doing so many fun things these days it is hard to keep up. So I thought I would do a little photo narrative of things she likes to do. So, here we go.

I like spaghetti...


No wait, I LOVE spaghetti - I will lick the bowl clean.


I like wearing my mittens.


And wearing my winter coat that is way to big.


I like to push my stroller.



I like to walk in mommy's shoes.


I love running around outside - or as I call it 'side.



I like to play with Aunty K.


I like to try and use the doggie door when at Grandma's house.


I really like licking the mashed potatoes off the beater.


I like to play with Grandma G. She is pretty funny. 



I like to open presents.



I like to pull ornaments off of GG's Christmas tree.


And I still like Sophie.


As you can see Grace likes lots of stuff and is one busy gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment