Monday, June 14, 2010

Someone likes cake!

On Saturday our good friends Kenny & Brooke got married. Brian, Grace & I went and were part of their big day. We got Grace all dressed up and everyone just loved her as usual. Kenny & Brooke got married at the Denver courthouse and then we all headed to dinner. Grace did great. She took in the moment and had fun.

First the happy couple.



Next Grace checking out the courthouse.



After the ceremony we headed to dinner. Towards the end of dinner it was getting late and Grace was done. She was ready for bed! So in an effort to get her to last just a bit longer I let her try my piece of cake. Then I let her go hog wild and practice for her upcoming birthday. Needless to say, I think she liked it!



And finally Grace with the bride.





No comments:

Post a Comment