Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We have a tooth!

Over the last few days I have been able to feel a little sharp tooth popping through Grace's gums. She is finally getting a tooth. She hasn't seemed terribly fussy considering how sharp that little tooth is. I have been trying to get a picture, but she likes to stick her tongue out when I try to, so I keep trying to catch a "toothy" grin. I will get one one of these days!

She is now 16 pounds 6.5 oz per our visit last week to the doctor for a follow up ear check after her ear infection. Her ears looked good and she is healthy. We go back next month for her 9 month check up.

Last night I gave her some avocado. She seemed to like it. She is usually pretty funny about green food - she will eat at daycare, but not usually at home, but she ate it up. She is eating more and more different foods and I am slowly getting braver about giving her food that isn't pureed. She has now had banana, noodles, puffs and soon cheerios.

Otherwise life in the Olson house is pretty quiet and normal. I will try and post some new pictures soon and a video or two as soon as I get them loaded to the computer.

The rest of this week is pretty quiet and then we will head to Fort Collins for Easter to be with Grandma G. I have Grace's dress and tights all ready. I just need to put together her basket. Happy early Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment