Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


The Olson Family went and saw Grandma G for Thanksgiving in Fort Collins. It is always nice to go "home" for me and have mom's home cooking - nothing better. Here are some photos of Gracie as the turkey and checking out the turkey.

Cutest little turkey



Checking out the done turkey


What is that thing?????



Eating dinner



So Grace has begun to roll over. We missed the first time - I was in the bathroom and Brian was at the Broncos game - I came back to find her fussing on her stomach. Then daycare said she is indeed rolling. Well I finally witnessed it along with Grandma G on Friday, we were very excited. Brian is still waiting for a sighting. I am sure she will be rolling a ton soon. We will try and capture it on video. Santa visited us early and got us a video camera (thank you Grandma G) and we are in the process of figuring out how to use it and getting it charged up. Stay tuned.

And finally Grace getting ready for her first black shopping trip with GG. Notice Grace's shirt, it says "What Santa doesn't bring me, Grandma will." :o)




Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment